Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bo Bunny + Stamping = FABULOUS


Here is a layout that showcases an older (but one of my favorite) Bo Bunny lines called Splendor. I combined some stamping that I embossed. Then I colored the stamping in with multiple colors of Prismacolor Colored Pencils.

To blend the colored pencils and give them more of a "watercolor" look I used a product called Gamsol which breaks down the wax in the pencils and blends them beautifully. After stamping the image and coloring it, I cut the image into a strip and used it on my Layout.

I also stamped the yelow flowers, then stamped another red image on top of the yellow one to give it a two toned effect. I added a glittered brad to the center and ribbon leaves for pizzazz.
The final touch was to "lift" the wallet sized photo using 3D adhesive tape to give it some extra presences on the layout. It nestles nicely on the Bo Bunny diecut.


No comments: