Saturday, August 8, 2009

August Bo Bunny Sketch

Bo Bunny has a Layout Sketch contest up on their blog. The sketch is fantastic and was created by Shanna Vineyard.

Here is the sketch:

To mix it up I chose to make my layout a landscape 11 x 8.5 layout which is one of my favorite sizes to create!
I replaced the scalloped strip along the top with a strip of Powder Blue Dot punched with the Martha Stewart Arch border punch.

I used patterned papers and stickers from Bo Bunny's Calypso Line ... don't you love that BBQ? I cut that out VERY carefully with my Xacto knife!
For the title work, I cut a Chunky Chip bracket in half and filled the frame with the Wild Berry Dot patterned paper. The title is cut with my Wishblade. The shiny blue dots are made with Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink.

If you would like to play along with this challenge - visit the Bo Bunny blog at: http://bobunny.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Rita S. said...

LOVE LOVE this layout Dawne - great take on the sketch! I look forward to using that grill, too, but believe me - I plan to leave it on the journaling card - that's a lot of work girl!! (LOL)
Love all the details you have going on in this - I just LOVE Calypso!