Saturday, July 10, 2010

Celebrating Freedom

4th of July 2005... yes I'm a little behind on my scrapbooking some would say! But I like to scrap in whatever order I want! It gives me great pleasure to scrap book out of order! So this 4th of July I scrapped pictures from 2005 using We R Memory Keepers Old Glory line which I absolutely love! I used some Bo Bunny chipboard alphas and flourishes also!
The products all came from Scrap N Book for my DT project. This was a 2 page LO. I cut the title and stars with my Wishblade. The stars were edged with stickles.

Here is a closeup of the stars. I accordian pleated a strip of pattered paper for the circle on the star and the glued it into a circle before adhering it onto the star.

The flourish was inked with distress ink the spritzed with water mixed with Perfect Pearls for a Pearlescent distressed look. I love how it turned out.

2 comments:

NancyJones said...

This is soooooooo cute love the star!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html