Friday, May 21, 2010

Bo Bunny "Mom Themed Layout"

In honor of Mother's Day I accepted the Bo Bunny challenge to create a layout with the theme of Mothers. I used pictures from this years Mother's day celebration that we had at our house. I am lucky enough to have both my Mom and my Mother-in-law live close by and we enjoyed breakfast cooked by my fabulous husband!

I created the layout using the Mama-Razzi line by Bo Bunny.

I treated the flower and the stamped camera with Crackle Accents by Inkssentials for a little extra texture and think they turned out pretty neat!

5 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

BEautiful Dawne!

lfalduto said...

Fantastico!

Rita S. said...

I LOVE how this turned out Dawne. that star/flower treatment is just gorgeous!

Lori Mar said...

Great page, Dawne! Love how you used the Mama-razzi line!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Beautiful layout Dawne! You really rocked that Bo Bunny line!