Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bo Bunny Quote Challenge

The Bo Bunny Blog is having a challenge to use a quote on a scrapbook layout - and I couldn't resist playing along. I went searching for pictures and a quote to go with it. I went with a quote from Winnie the Pooh because, well, who can resist a Pooh quote?

My patterned papers are a mix from the Calypso & Sweetie Pie line at Bo Bunny. Of course, no layout is complete without using the fabulous Double Dot papers (my favorite).

Here is the layout... notice the big red swoosh which mimicks the shape of the hammock.


Here in the closeup you can see that I covered the yellow double dot scalloped circle with a mesh similar to hammock netting as a special touch.


Here's a closeup of the title:

Thanks for taking a look at my layout!

No comments: