Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shaped Card Challenge

Bo Bunny is keeping us hopping with challenges - this time it is a "Shaped Card" challenge. This was a fun one for me because I love making cards... especially shaped cards!

The base of my card is a from Bo Bunny's Calypso Line. I created the Red Double Dot Butterfly with my Wishblade and outlined it with my white Inkssentials pen. I used big yellow gems for the body. The hearts on the butterfly are punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I used Bo Bunny's Calypso Life patterned paper, which is inked and outlined.

Of course the card wouldn't be complete without a few extra tiny butterflies - punched from yellow Double Dot.

I love how the card turned out... it is very 3 Dimensional and full of texture!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love this card Dawne - it is so stunning and very gorgeous. You did a great job with that challenge!

Rita S. said...

I just LOVE this card Dawne! I need to start using my KNK -gee whis I am missing out!

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Gorgeous card, love the shape and colors you've used. Hugs, Wendy.